[Dune-devel] Decomission the userwiki?

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Tue Jun 7 10:45:38 CEST 2016

On Tue, Jun 07, 2016 at 10:17:09AM +0200, Bernd Flemisch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> for hosting user projects, Gitlab certainly is the best choice.
>
> I don't know about things like user meetings,
> http://users.dune-project.org/projects/dune-user-meeting-2015/wiki
>
> Where should we put this in the future?

I think these are best collected directly on the new web-site. I
started doing this for the old events. We can nicely edit these files
online so it is simple to incorporate events into the website.

@steffen: is it possible to grant fine grained premissions? Or to
incorporate a second repository into the site with weaker permissions?

Christian