[Dune-devel] Decomission the userwiki?

Dominic Kempf dominic.r.kempf at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 10:51:57 CEST 2016

Hey all,

I am all for getting rid of it.

I also think that the new site will be the place to put meeting stuff (for
dev meetings for sure, but also for user meetings).

@Christian
Permissions can only be granted on a per-project basis, so no un-priviliged
directories, unfortunately.

It would of course be possible to split the website into two projects, but
that would introduce
complications (beyond documentation) into the build process again and the
feature of being able
to build it locally easily is gone.

How much content are we talking about anyway? Did the users fill in their
data themselves in the
user meeting wiki or did they email an organizer anyway who then udpated
the data?

Dominic