[Dune-devel] Decomission the userwiki?

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Jun 7 10:59:25 CEST 2016

Hi Dominic,
users were editing the wiki pages themselves.
Maybe we have to change this, previously we used it "'cause we can".

There is more content then the meetings: git best practises, lists of
packages to install prior to Dune, grid manager features, GSoC applications.
We can move the stuff, probably we don't need everything.

To answer Renes question: I very much liked the idea of having a wiki.
Sadly, it never gained the momentum it deserved. So save the admins some
time and close it.

The method has been developed for use on a high-speed electronic
computer and would be impractical for hand-solution purposes.
                                           [Harlow & Welch 1965]