[Dune-devel] Decomission the userwiki?

Agnese, Marco m.agnese13 at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Jun 7 10:19:58 CEST 2016

Hi Rene,
for what concern dune-fem (and all related projects) we are migrating everything to Gitlab and we will remove them from the wiki as soon as we finish.

Moreover I see that other project on the wiki have been migrated to Gitlab. (Maybe it would be worth start removing the projects that have been completly moved to Gitlab to reduce the entries in the wiki and avoid duplication)

My personal opinion is that would be very nice to get completly rid off the wiki and have everything on Gitlab.

Cheers,
Marco