[Dune-devel] [GSoC2016] Question about projects 2, 3 & 4

Christoph Grüninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Mar 3 23:20:41 CET 2016

Hi Ashish,
please keep all GSoC related mails on the dune-devel mailing
list,
don't post it to the dune mailinglist, which is dedicated for
people
to get help using Dune.

>I want to work on GSoc 2016 project with DUNE

Great news, welcome to our community!

>This I want some more information about your projects
>titled:-
> Project 2 Grid backend based on the p4est library
> Project 3 Dynamic load-balancing for UGGrid
> Project 4 Python binding for the DUNE grid interface

Probably you have already found our ideas list at
http://users.dune-project.org/projects/gsoc2016/wiki/Project_ideas
There is a description for every project. What do you want
to know?

If you like the ideas, get yourself comfortable with Dune,
install
run some examples and have a look at our junior jobs. When you
have a feeling for Dune, it's usually easier to understand
these
ideas.

Je n'ai rien contre les étrangers, quelques uns de mes
meilleurs amis
sont des étrangers. Mais ces étrangers là ne sont pas de chez
nous!
[Agecanonix, Astérix - Le cadeau de César]