[Dune-devel] DUNE GSoC'16

Oliver Sander oliver.sander at tu-dresden.de
Fri Mar 4 10:47:36 CET 2016

Hi Pratyush,

welcome to Dune, thanks for your interest (and apologies for not answering earlier).

We have set up a page with some information for prospective applicants:

https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/5666115405479936/

Please read that, try to build the code and play around with it a little, and maybe do
one of the junior jobs.

I may be the only official mentor of the project, but others on that list are also interested, and may
also help you when you have questions.

Good luck,
Oliver