[Dune-devel] [GSoC 2016]

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Mon Mar 14 10:36:37 CET 2016

There is one thing one should consider and it is worthwile
investigating this as part of the junior-job.

The boost::python code is a horrible mess, as it still uses C++03. And
as far as I know it is basically unmaintained.

There is a new "version" called pybind11. It uses C++11, which
dramatically simplifies the code and it is header-only, which I also
consider a big benefit.

Ciao
Christian