[Dune-devel] CMake Error - Latest Version for dune-grid

Srinivas Kumar srinivas.jdi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 06:55:33 CET 2016

Hi all,

I'm trying to run the code in dune-grid-howto-master.

But when I make the CMakelists, I get the following error.

*CMake Error at /usr/local/share/dune/cmake/modules/DuneMacros.cmake:211
(message):  Could not find requested version of module dune-grid.
Requested version  was >= 3.0, found version is 2.3.1*

The latest version available in the website in 2.4.1 but it asks for 3.0.

Where can I find version 3.0 for dune modules ?

Regards,
Srinivas.K

--
its now or never