[Dune-devel] CMake Error - Latest Version for dune-grid

Agnese, Marco m.agnese13 at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Mar 16 08:38:21 CET 2016

You can find it on Gitlab. It is the development version while 2.4.1 is the stable one.

Regards,
Marco

Hi all,

I'm trying to run the code in dune-grid-howto-master.

But when I make the CMakelists, I get the following error.

CMake Error at /usr/local/share/dune/cmake/modules/DuneMacros.cmake:211 (message):
  Could not find requested version of module dune-grid.  Requested version
  was >= 3.0, found version is 2.3.1

The latest version available in the website in 2.4.1 but it asks for 3.0.

Where can I find version 3.0 for dune modules ?

Regards,
Srinivas.K

--
its now or never