[Dune-devel] Dune Exceptions

Bernd Flemisch bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Mar 21 09:16:46 CET 2016

Hi Srinivas,

did you build dune-grid using dunecontrol? If not, please do so. If yes, remove the build directory and try again. If the problem persists, please send the output of dunecontrol for the dune-grid build and the complete output of the test-loadbalancing build.

Kind regards
Bernd

On Thu, 17 Mar 2016 21:40:17 +0530
 Srinivas Kumar <srinivas.jdi at gmail.com> wrote:
>Thanks a lot. The problem got resolved once I installed all modules with
>same version using dunecontrol and linked it. I was able to run the
>dune-grid-howto files :-)
>
>Now, I wanted to try the test-loadbalancing.cc.
>
>It is giving me this error :
>
>Unknown CMake command "add_directory_test_target"
>
>Unknown CMake command "add_dune_mpi_flags"
>
>I want to run the load-balancing.cc file. There are a few answers in the
>mailing list but it doesn't seem to work.
>How do you get this to work ?
>
>Thanks in advance.
>

>On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 3:03 PM, Maikel Nadolski <nadolski at math.fu-berlin.de
>> wrote:

>> > Actually, it should work without installing provided you use
>> > dunecontrol to build and all modules are lying next to each other.
>> >
>> > You do not need to have root priviledges to install DUNE. Just path a
>> > writable directory as the install prefix and search prefix to CMake
>> > either on the comand line:
>> >
>> > cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/path/to/dir \
>> > -DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=/path/to/dir
>> >
>> > or in the CMAKE_FLAGS variable in your option file.
>>
>> Yes. Thats why I only wrote `easiest` solution.
>> In fact, I do not even have root privileges on my work station. ;-)
>>
>> > Markus

>--
>its now or never

Bernd Flemisch                         phone: +49 711 685 69162
IWS, Universitaet Stuttgart              fax: +49 711 685 67020
Pfaffenwaldring 61            email: bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
D-70569 Stuttgart            url: www.hydrosys.uni-stuttgart.de