[Dune-devel] GSoC 2016 | Python bindings for the DUNE grid interface| Project discussion

Deepanshu Thakur deepanshu2017 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 21:05:53 CET 2016

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Hope you are doing good. I am Deepanshu Thakur 3rd year CSE student at Arya
College of Engineering and I.T. Jaipur, India. I am writing this email to
show my intereset in project: Python bindings for the DUNE grid interface.
As listed on project webpage
<http://users.dune-project.org/projects/gsoc2016/wiki/Project_ideas> I am
experienced in C++ and Python and I think I have enough elixir of both the
languages. You can check my work on Github
<https://github.com/Deepanshu2017> and Bitbucket
<https://bitbucket.org/geeksoul/c-revision/src>. I also own some experience
of Template Meta-Programming. I am happy if the mentor or anyone else would
like to state a couple of proficiency tests to prove my aptness for the
projects mentioned above.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks and regards,
Deepanshu Thakur