[Dune-devel] [GSoC2016] Python bindings for the DUNE grid interface| Project discussion

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Mar 22 07:48:52 CET 2016

Hi Deepanshu Thakur,
welcome to Dune!

> I am happy if the mentor or
> anyone else would like to state a couple of proficiency tests to prove
> my aptness for the projects mentioned above.

Please have a look at our junior jobs at
https://users.dune-project.org/projects/gsoc2016/wiki/Junior_jobs

You might also be interested in reading some threads in our mailing list
concerning the Python binding project:
http://lists.dune-project.org/pipermail/dune-devel/2016-March/thread.html

Hurry up, the application deadline is this Friday. It would be good to
have it prepared earlier, to give us time to discuss and improve your
proposal.

The method has been developed for use on a high-speed electronic
computer and would be impractical for hand-solution purposes.
                                           [Harlow & Welch 1965]