[Dune-devel] GSoC 2016 | Python bindings for the DUNE grid interface| Project discussion

Andreas Dedner a.s.dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Tue Mar 22 10:56:23 CET 2016

Deepanshu Thakur, welcome to Dune and thanks for your interest in the
project! There has been some
discussion on the mailing list concerning this project so you should
perhaps have a look at that:

http://lists.dune-project.org/pipermail/dune-devel/

Your background seems well suited for the binding projects (but also for
others I think). You should have look at our junior jobs

https://users.dune-project.org/projects/gsoc2016/wiki/Junior_jobs

which should help you get familiar with dune and give us a chance to
judge how you cope with our code and projects. There is not much time
left (deadline in this Friday).

Best of luck
Andreas