[Dune-devel] new website

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Sun May 1 19:49:22 CEST 2016

Dear all,

I started working a bit on the layout of the new website.While doing
so, I stumbled upon some issues and questions.

I hope someone can help me...

a) why do we use googleanalytics?
b) the current theme is based on bootstrap. Does anybody have the
   config.json for bootstrap? The color scheme is totally broken, in
   the sense that it does not match to any of the dune colors. I'd
   like to update the configuration.
c) is there a strong opinion on left-menu vs. top-menu? I started
   playing around a bit and think that I would prefer switching to
   top-menu.

Anyway... I fixed some of the issues the "hard" way. But I'd like to
clean up the layout further...