[Dune-devel] [gsoc2016] Dune got three GSoC students

Xinyun Li youround516 at gmail.com
Mon May 2 14:34:44 CEST 2016

Dear Dune developers,

Sorry for answering late. I am very grateful for being chosen as a GSoC
student. I will spare no effort to complete my project and contribute to
DUNE.

My code is available via: https://gitlab.dune-project.org/Xinyun.Li/dune-iga.
This week I will try to finish implementing the Jacobian matrix of
B-Spline, and if I am able to sort out how matrixhelp works, hopefully I
can also finish the other two Jacobian related functions which requires
advanced matrix operations.

I have created a blog <http://gsoc2016xinyun.blogspot.de/> to report my
progress. I wish to start earlier and end earlier due to my busy schedules
from July. From this week, I will try to report my work weekly in the blog.

Cheers,
Xinyun