[Dune-devel] [gsoc2016] Dune got three GSoC students

Michaël Sghaïer sghaier.michael at gmail.com
Wed May 4 06:33:36 CEST 2016

Dear Dune developers,

I wasn't sure about an email like this one because I was already in contact
with my mentors and Christoph but well, the email of Xinyun convinced me.
:-)

I'm glad to have been selected too and I thank everyone who has been
involved in the process of getting DUNE as an organization for the GSoC
2016, it's a great opportunity for us, students!

As for me, I just set up my blog and wrote a first post, you can find it
here : http://misg.github.io/gsoc2016/2016/05/01/a-gsoc-adventure
This week, I'm coming back to France (I'm actually in Canada) to work from
there and I'm going to continue playing with DUNE, to get more insights of
my project.

Cheers,

Michaël