[Dune-devel] New Website

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon May 23 15:01:38 CEST 2016

Hi everyone,

as a continuation from my post to the general mailing list:

I would like to completely switch over to the new website as soon as possible. That way,
people will notice the new site (and maybe fix some of the remaining layout / design issues ;-) ).

Moreover, having two sites that keep diverging is not a good state of affairs.

Are there any major concerns by any of the core developers? Otherwise, I will switch dune-project.org
and www.dune-project.org to the new site and move a final snapshot of the old website to website-archive.dune-project.org
at the end of the week.

Any comments / questions?

Best