[Dune-devel] gitlab broken in firefox on debian?

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Sat Oct 8 11:59:41 CEST 2016

Hi!

Since yesterday I'm having trouble accessing the https://*.dune-project.org.
It works in chromium, but it does not work in firefox.

Basically in firefox, when I enter a dune-related URL, the URL-bar just
reverts to the URL it was showing previously.  When I klick on a link that
leads to https://*.dune-project.org, nothing at all happens.

I think that has to do with the new SSL-certificate, which according to
chromium became valid yesterday.  When I try to debug the problem using
mitmproxy, I'm prompted to accept mitmproxy's spoofed certificate and then
everything works.

I'm using firefox-esr on debian jessie.

Regards,
Jö.