[Dune-devel] gitlab broken in firefox on debian?

Andreas Dedner a.s.dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Sat Oct 8 12:19:05 CEST 2016

I have the same problem - when I directly enter dune-project.org I get a
page with the text below
Best
Andreas

Your connection is not secure
The website tried to negotiate an inadequate level of security.

www.dune-project.org uses security technology that is outdated and
vulnerable to attack. An attacker could easily reveal information which
you thought to be safe. The website administrator will need to fix the
server first before you can visit the site.

Error code: NS_ERROR_NET_INADEQUATE_SECURITY