[Dune-devel] [dune-fem] Arbitrary precision arithmetic

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger foss at grueninger.de
Thu Aug 3 21:56:27 CEST 2017

(resent, as it did not make it to the archives)

Hi Claus,
in the past DuMuX offered some code to use a __float128 type from
quadmath.h. I never used it myself, so I don't know whether it was a
drop-in replacement.
You can have a look in dumux/common/quad.hh. Maybe Bernd or Andreas
Lauser know more about it.

[..] Mathematicians are like theologians: we regard
existence as the prime attribute of what we study.
But unlike theologians, we need not always rely upon
faith alone.                      [Lawrence Evans]