[Dune-devel] Ignoring modules

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger foss at grueninger.de
Wed Jul 5 23:36:08 CEST 2017

Hi Carsten,
for the sake of simplicity, I tried to avoid getting dune-uggrid to be
build. I accomplished it by 1) passing
"--only=dune-common,dune-geometry,dune-grid" to dunecontrol and by 2)
adding "-DCMAKE_DISABLE_FIND_PACKAGE_dune-uggrid=true" to the CMAKE_FLAGS.
Rationale: 1) suppresses that the suggested module is called by
dunecontrol 2) prevents CMake from looking for the suggested module.

I have to confess, that having more than a dozen module names after
--only= makes the solution less appealing.

[..] Mathematicians are like theologians: we regard
existence as the prime attribute of what we study.
But unlike theologians, we need not always rely upon
faith alone.                      [Lawrence Evans]