[Dune-devel] release 2.6 rc1

Andreas Dedner a.s.dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Wed Nov 22 22:23:20 CET 2017

Hi.
We are aiming for a release candidate some time beginning of next week.
So please try to finish off anything you still want in 2.6 really soon.

All issue tagged as 2.6 but that are not assigned to someone by
beginning of next week, will have to be moved to 2.7:
https://gitlab.dune-project.org/groups/core/milestones/dune-260?title=DUNE+2.6.0#tab-issues
The same is true for the MR
https://gitlab.dune-project.org/groups/core/milestones/dune-260?title=DUNE+2.6.0#tab-merge-requests

If you have good reasons to make something a show stopper let us know
right away so that we can discuss!

If you are aware of something already merged but not cherry-picked to
2.6 then it probably just oversight on our side so let us know.

Regards
Andreas and Martin