[Dune-devel] release 2.6

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Sep 21 10:06:32 CEST 2017

Hi Martin, hi Andreas,

that’s a very good idea, and thank you for offering to do the work!

I don’t think that end of the year will really create problems regarding the compiler features - I
don’t see a lot of places where GCC5 would cause massive interface changes, it mostly
gives us relaxed constexpr, generic lambda (that’s actually a biggie) and variable templates
(those could be used to offer a cleaner interface for the grid capabilities).

Steffen