[Dune-devel] maintenance releases not including all core modules

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Apr 6 11:47:27 CEST 2018

Here’s another problem with not having point releases for all modules:

https://gitlab.dune-project.org/infrastructure/dune-website/-/jobs/33092

The Doxygen documentation builder assumes that there is an identical release tag for all core
modules right now. If we don’t have identical versions for all modules, we’d have to specify the
per-module versions somewhere.

Steffen