[Dune-devel] Scheduled infrastructure outage on February 20

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Feb 5 20:53:15 CET 2018

Hi everyone,

just an early heads-up: On February 20, there will be some maintenance in our
server room, which requires multiple power cuts of up to ten minutes each. As
the scheduled total power outage time exceeds our UPS capacity, we will shut down
the server during the maintenance window.

On February 20, the following services will not be available between 9:00 and
approximately 14:00 CET:

- Website
- GitLab
- Container Registry

The mailing lists are not affected, as they are hosted in Münster now.

I’ll give another heads up a day before the outage.

Cheers
Steffen

Steffen Müthing
Interdisciplinary Center for Scientific Computing
Heidelberg University

Im Neuenheimer Feld 205
69120 Heidelberg
Germany