[Dune-devel] Parallel solvers in dune-istl

Martin Nolte nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Jan 8 15:05:52 CET 2018

Hi Oli,

The dune-istl solvers print verbose information on every rank you ask it to. If
you pass in verbose = 2*(rank == 0), you will end up with the desired result. I
checked the solvers and the implementation does not require verbose to be equal
on all ranks. I cannot, however, tell you whether this behavior is specified or
intended in any way.

Best,

Martin