[Dune-devel] Apply for Google Summer of Code 2019?

Oliver Sander oliver.sander at tu-dresden.de
Tue Nov 20 14:43:25 CET 2018

Hi Christoph,

thanks for volunteering to do the dirty work.  I think Dune could benefit
from participating again. Unfortunately, every time I mentored somebody
I felt like I was doing a bad job (for lack of time, mainly).  Therefore
I'd rather not do it again.  However, I could be fall-back mentor in
somebody else's project.