[Dune-devel] Apply for Google Summer of Code 2019?

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger foss at grueninger.de
Fri Nov 16 23:42:07 CET 2018

Dear fellow Dune developers,
Google announced to have another round of Google Summer of Code [1]. We
as Dune, do we want to apply? I volunteer to organize the application
and serve as org admin. We need ideas and mentors. Who wants to join in?

Organizations have to apply until January 15, 2019.

Let me know what you think
Christoph

[1]
https://opensource.googleblog.com/2018/11/google-summer-of-code-15-years-strong.html

--
Unfortunately, plots are notoriously hard to get right. Partly, the
default settings of programs like gnuplot or Excel are to blame for