[Dune-devel] Dune-Project Mailing lists

Oliver Sander oliver.sander at tu-dresden.de
Tue Aug 6 14:14:10 CEST 2019

Hi Jö,

sad to hear you are leaving the Dune team.  Thanks for all the good
work you did over the years.

> I do have permission from my new employer to continue administration of the
> mailing list server in my free time, for now.  I would actually like to
> continue doing that.  The plan would be to move the server from the WWU to the
> Hetzner cloud[1], which offers locations inside germany.

I wouldn't object to that.  I suppose that such a move will not affect the
list archives?

Out of curiosity: Why do you need permission of your employer for something
that you plan to do in your free time?

Best regards,
Oliver