[Dune-devel] Dune release 2.7?

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Mon Aug 26 20:43:43 CEST 2019

Am Mo, 26. Aug 2019, 12:15:07 +0200 schrieb Oliver Sander:
> I have made a lot of progress this year, and the list of things I would
> need in the next release is actually quite short now:
>
> In dune-common
> * Additional binary operators for FieldVector and FieldMatrix, as decided upon
>   at the last meeting in Heidelberg

That would be https://gitlab.dune-project.org/core/dune-common/issues/131 .
I did not find time to advance this issue in any way, and it is unlikely that
I'll find the time soon.  If anyone wants to take the lead on this, go ahead.

Regards,
Jö.

--
Jorrit (Jö) Fahlke, Institute for Computational und Applied Mathematics,
University of Münster, Orleans-Ring 10, D-48149 Münster