[Dune-devel] Request about the /usr/bin/dune filename

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Wed Jan 23 15:09:58 CET 2019

Dear Christian,

Agreed from the OCaml side: we think the Debian package should be called “libocaml-dune” or “ocaml-dune” as you suggest.

The difficult thing for us to change is the use of /usr/bin/dune, since our build system is invoked from Makefiles in hundreds of 3rd party packages, so renaming the binary is difficult.

regards,
Anil