[Dune-devel] Online developer meeting?

Linus Seelinger linus.seelinger at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Dec 2 08:20:16 CET 2020

Hi Christoph,

sounds good to me! Personally, I'd prefer a meeting soon in order to proceed quickly on those topics you mentioned.

But, in order to make this work, I believe it's a good idea to propose a number of different options across a) to d).

How about starting a Doodle (or similar) and proposing a larger number of dates? Should be the easiest way to get everyone together. If that's fine for you all, I could set one up.

Best,

Linus