[Dune-devel] Online developer meeting: 2021-01-08 and 2021-01-22

Christoph Grüninger foss at grueninger.de
Sat Dec 19 15:52:21 CET 2020

Hi Dune,
nobody objected so far, thus, I declare the Dune online developer
meeting to be
January 8th and 22nd
between 2 pm and around 6:30 pm.

Linus, can you please mark both date as our choice in the Doodle?

Who can create a nice online meeting? Last time Robert invited for the
Dune review article, the platform was nice.
Once we have a way to video meet, we can announce it.

We have to prepare the topics we want to discuss.
Additional to the ideas from Linus (Google Docs) and Simon (merge
request to according page), I added a summary for one of the topics I
want to discuss.
https://gitlab.dune-project.org/core/dune-common/-/issues/91#note_73959
It should help to get the topic and points we have to settle or decide.