[Dune-devel] Online developer meeting: 2021-01-08 and 2021-01-22

Christoph Grüninger foss at grueninger.de
Sat Dec 26 23:02:03 CET 2020

Hi,
Simon improved the planning for the upcoming Dune developer (online)
meeting.

Please have a look at
https://gitlab.dune-project.org/infrastructure/dune-website/-/merge_requests/337/
and add your topics and planned participation.

The rough plan is to have session between 1:30 pm and 6:30 pm. We will
use Zoom.