[Dune-devel] Non linear mechanics, Dune, MFront

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Fri Mar 27 12:53:25 CET 2020

Dear Thomas,

welcome to DUNE!

While I can't promise anything about whether womeonoe is able to
invest significant time, I think an integration with code generation
tools is in general something interesting for DUNE. There are several
different ongoing effort in this direction, in particular for the
integration of UFL based models.

Best
Christian