[Dune-devel] Vote: Required CMake version 3.1 or 3.13?

Dedner, Andreas A.S.Dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Wed Oct 7 12:53:26 CEST 2020

Hi, hope everyone is doing well!

I think the boat has sailed on this one. That said, I did check the developer meeting minutes from the last two meetings and can't find any mention that this change will be coming. I do think a change like this should be discussed and voted on in a developer meeting (if it was and I missed it in the minutes then apologies).

That said, since we have all now become experts in online meetings, we could consider putting that to good use and have a developer meeting (an afternoon perhapse) sometime soon?

Best
Andreas