[Dune-devel] problema with poisson-pq2?

Ed Scott Wilson Garcia edscott at imp.mx
Sat Sep 5 03:42:47 CEST 2020

Hi Oliver,

  It's good to know that it is simpler to merge core and staging modules together and do the dunecontrol all in that directory. Maybe that detail is in the dune website (it should be) and I just missed it, which would not be unusual.

A quick  look into the issue   https://gitlab.dune-project.org/core/dune-common/-/issues/191 confirms that $prefix/share/doc/dune-common/comm is empty after a make install. Also $prefix/share/doc/dune-localfunctions/comm is empty. Those are the only two comm paths in $prefix/share/doc for all core and staging modules.

$/usr/bin/find ./ -name comm
./dune-common/comm
./dune-localfunctions/comm

I'll do a repeat of the same compile+install in Gentoo and see what differs. It might take me a while since the weekend is in between, but I'll let you know what I find.

best regards,

Edscott