[Dune-devel] problema with poisson-pq2?

Ed Scott Wilson Garcia edscott at imp.mx
Tue Sep 8 01:19:43 CEST 2020

Hi Oliver,

  The problem described in https://gitlab.dune-project.org/core/dune-common/-/issues/191 is not a BSD specific problem, as the exact same thing happens on a clean install in Gentoo Linux.

  Tracing the root of the problem reveals a simple cause. Upon the switch from UseLATEX.cmake to UseLatexMk.cmake, the call to CMakeLists.txt:dune_add_latex_document() is missing the argument BUILD_ON_INSTALL.

  Adding this argument get communication.pdf correctly installed into share/doc/comm.

  I've added the comment to correct the issue 191.

Best regards,

Edscott