[Dune-devel] First candidate for upcoming release 2.8.0 available for testing

Simon Praetorius simon.praetorius at tu-dresden.de
Tue Aug 3 14:23:26 CEST 2021

Thank you Markus and Christoph for preparing the release candidate and
also the many other contributors who fixed issues and uploaded
contributions that should make it into 2.8. There were lots of
last-minute changes that needed to be included and thus a lot of work.
Thank you all.

I will run some tests on my local setup and will report back.

As you might have noticed, recently some of the pipelines failed all the
time. This might be related to some of the local CI runners in Dresden
that are down temporarily. We just recently moved into a new building
and there the internet is not working properly yet. I think, we need
more independent machines that also run the system tests and the CI
builds. Maybe we can tag some more runners for these jobs.

Best,
Simon