[Dune-devel] First candidate for upcoming release 2.8.0 available for testing

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Fri Aug 27 12:47:33 CEST 2021

Hi,

On Thu, Aug 26, 2021 at 08:37:31AM +0200, Christian Engwer wrote:
>After my vacation we (actually Tim .. in CC) now tried running duneuro
>with the latest changes. Most went through fine and everything
>compiled, but we encountered an issue when linking. The problem is
>that the cmake TBB stuff changed and Ubuntu TBB is now misconfigured.

this nearly drove my crazy and I only discovered the problem by accident
(mv dune-common/cmake/modules/FindTBB.cmake ., wondering why the heck some
FindTBB was still found, mv . duneuro/cmake/modules/FindTBB.cmake, cd duneuro, git diff, wondering why the heck there is a change)

You guys ship your own FindTBB.cmake and that does not define any imported target.
The problem is that the imported targets defined by the module in dune-common
are used on the linker lines that the core modules export.

Either use the upstream FindTBB.cmake (by removing your own) or define the same
imported targets in your version of FindTBB.cmake.

BTW you might want/need to change the minimum required CMake version. It is still
2.8.6.

Markus

Pedettistr. 38, 85072 Eichstätt, Germany,  USt-Id: DE279960836
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858