[Dune-devel] Online developer/user meeting 2022

Oliver Sander oliver.sander at tu-dresden.de
Mon Dec 20 13:59:32 CET 2021

Hi Simon,

thanks for getting this started.  I am all for having another developer meeting,
and such a meeting can be online.  Another user meeting would also be nice,
but I think such a meeting should take place physically somewhere.  After all,
the focus of such a meeting is much more on networking and getting to know
new people, which at least in my experience doesn't work well online at all.

For the developer meeting, I like the general time-frame you proposed.
I could (find somebody to) help with the organization.