[Dune-devel] Mirroring to Github

Christoph Grüninger foss at grueninger.de
Tue Feb 2 07:57:30 CET 2021

Hi Dominic,
my warm thanks for taking care of this! Should more people than just you
Dominic have access to the repository? Similar to the admin role in our
GitLab environment. I hope you will not leave the project hasty or
become ill, but it is a default safety measure.

Our license file looks broken in GitHub, but I wouldn't change it anyway.

There is a project-dune repository, but its unrelated :-)
https://github.com/project-dune/dune