[Dune-devel] Online developer meeting: 2021-01-08 and 2021-01-22

Christoph Grüninger foss at grueninger.de
Mon Jan 4 09:45:28 CET 2021

Hi!

* I wanted to merge 337 to have something on the webpage. We can create
other MR for further edits. But I cannot merge, the pipeline fails with
the following comment: "This job is stuck because you don't have any
active runners online or available with any of these tags assigned to
them: website" Can someone please fix this?
* We should also announce this Dune meeting in the news section.
* Oliver preferred BigBlueButton over Zoom. Is someone preferring Zoom?
If not, Simon offered to have a link for BBB.
* What's about the third date for the meeting? We should have a decision
and mention it in the announcement.

Als wär es nix, leb' ich von [IT] und mach' nur, was ich lieb'
Lebe wie im Paradies, womit hab' ich das verdient?
Die Wahrheit ist: Hab' ich nicht, ich bin nur reicher beschenkt
Als jemand in einem armen Land mit dem gleichen Talent
[frei nach Tua von Die Orsons - Oioioiropa]