[Dune-devel] Online developer meeting: 2021-01-08 and 2021-01-22

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Mon Jan 4 19:12:42 CET 2021

On Mon, Jan 04, 2021 at 05:30:22PM +0100, Carsten Gräser wrote:
> Am 04.01.21 um 13:18 schrieb Markus Blatt:
> [...]
> > Of course that instance does not use the default settings, but tries to
> > be conservative (bare metal, 1 GB network, limited resolution, limited
> > number of concurrent video streams, etc.). Of course there is always a limit
> > and it is not set up to scale (has just two videobridges).
> >
> > We have 13 people in the doodle and a privately hosted instance should handle
> > this. Let's get constructive and try to push open source:
> >
> > - let's test my instance tonight at 20:00 CET at jisti.eichstaett.social/DUNEMeetingTest
> For those who want to participate: There's a typo in the server name.
> Probably it should be
>
>   jitsi.eichstaett.social/DUNEMeetingTest

Thanks for the correction. I am a bad typer.

I also have another server that allows creating rooms only for authenticated
users. On this server there will only be our meeting (but it is in the cloud
and not ultimately tested in production).

I have started a room there at https://test.eichstaett.social/DUNEMeetingTest

Password is DunePaper2020.

I also created a user account that I am happy to share with organizers. Then
any of them can creates the meeting and set the password afterwards.

Markus

Pedettistr. 38, 85072 Eichstätt, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858