[Dune-devel] Online developer meeting: 2021-01-08 and 2021-01-22

Simon Praetorius simon.praetorius at tu-dresden.de
Mon Jan 4 20:49:57 CET 2021

Dear developers,

after a test of a Jitsi Video-conferencing instance provided by Markus
today, we decided to go with this and use Jitsi for the Dev Meeting.
There will be a separate mail about the details of the video meeting. I
have merged now the current status of the meeting webpage after changing
the video conferencing information, to allow to make official
announcements in the news etc.

Please fill in your topic requests, by opening new merge requests or by
using the edit function on the webpage. I will give a draft of the topic
assignments to meeting times in the following days. If you have special
requests regarding when to discuss which topic or a priority list, let
me know or give this as comment in the upcoming MR. I'll try to put
topics announced by developers to dates where they plan to participate.
So, please update also your information about when you can make it to
the meeting, if not already done.

Best wishes,
Simon

--