[Dune-devel] Online developer meeting: 2021-01-08 and 2021-01-22

Simon Praetorius simon.praetorius at tu-dresden.de
Tue Jan 5 19:41:07 CET 2021

Dear developers,

some final meeting details:

- The developer meeting will be online on a self-hosted Jitsi server.
- We will have a meeting on Jan. 8th and 22nd and presumably on Jan
19th, always in the afternoon starting around 13:30
- To access the video meeting, use the following URL and password:

Password: Jkt37jlop

- The meeting is open when a moderator starts it. The access as meeting
moderator is provided to Markus, Christoph, Robert, Carsten and me.
- We have a fallback-solution in case there is something not working
with the Jitsi setup.
- For best performance of the video meeting, we suggest to use Chromium
Browser.
- When entering the video meeting, please set you name manually (user
icon in the top, or settings dialog in the bottom-right) and say hello
by video (if possible).

Have I forgotten something? Then, please let me know or just spread the
missing information.

Best wishes,
Simon

--