[Dune-devel] Server Problems -> gitlab is down

Dedner, Andreas A.S.Dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Thu Mar 18 10:31:33 CET 2021

Hi.
Just wanted to reiterate something Rene mentioned but I missed: not only discussions to issues and MRs have been lost but also some newly opened MRs - at least the latest dune-geometry clean-up MR is gone. Concerning the discussions:  if you kept the notification emails you might be able to reproduce your contributions to some MRs
Best
Andreas