[Dune-devel] Server Problems -> gitlab is down

René Heß rene.hk-edv at gmx.de
Sat Mar 20 16:11:34 CET 2021

Hi,

here come a (hopefully) final update:

Gitlab is updated to the newest version and should be fully functional
again including the registry. I didn't restore the old container
registry as its size is huge and that would have taken quite some time
(and I wan't to get rid of all the unused images anyway...). Our CI
images were built succesfully and I hope that the CI is working again.

If you encounter problems you can either write an email or open an
infrastructure issue

https://gitlab.dune-project.org/infrastructure/issues0/-/issues

Best regards,
René