[Dune-devel] [CI] Failed to pull Docker images

rene.hk-edv at gmx.de rene.hk-edv at gmx.de
Sat Mar 20 12:44:35 CET 2021

Hi Christoph,

this is related to the server problems we had last week. In the email I
wrote back then I mentioned that we had to deactivate the container
registry for now. This is the reason you can't pull any images.

At the time of writing this emails we are done with cleaning up our
server and the container registry should be working again. I did not try
to restore the old registry (as it is huge) and instead started a
pipeline in

https://gitlab.dune-project.org/docker/ci

to create the CI images. If everything works I will write another email
over the mailing list. I hope this helps in clarifying where the problem
comes from.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
best regards,
René