[Dune-devel] dune-website

Dominic Kempf dominic.r.kempf at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 14:46:45 CET 2021

Hey Andreas,

I think your assessment of the problem is not 100% correct,
dune-testtools's failure is much rather a symptom of the problem than the
actual reason. Changes in dune-common led to MPI being required by default
and the CI website builder does not provide it in its environment. The fact
that this breaks in dune-testtools is rather arbitrary. Which repository is
it you need access to?

Best,
Dominic

PS: For the reference, these are the relevant issues:
dune-common: https://gitlab.dune-project.org/core/dune-common/-/issues/271
ci-website-builder:
https://gitlab.dune-project.org/infrastructure/dune-website/-/issues/97